Studio JWAL founder Joshua Waldron has just designed a striking, modern website for a book he co-authored about online penny auctions, a growing e-commerce sector.
The book, Penny Wise: The Complete Guide to Saving Money with Online Penny Auctions is the first comprehensive handbook for bidders.
Online penny auctions have exploded across the internet. The new way to get everything from gift cards to laptops offers successful buyers unbelievable values – literally pennies on the dollar. But a great deal of confusion surrounds how these auctions work and whether or not bidders can do as well as advertised.
Enter Penny Wise.
Joshua discovered penny auctions in the summer of 2009. After watching, playing, winning, and losing, he gained valuable bidding experience and began to recognize the strategies that successful bidders employ. Sensing a great need for a book on penny auctions, he contacted Ken Knelly, a former journalist, friend, and owner of Clearberries. The two co-authored this authoritative penny auction guide.
Inside, the chapters examine:[tick_list]
- Origins of the penny auction industry
- The unique business model behind the sites
- Basic fundamentals and various auction formats
- Ways to know when to bid (and when not to)
- Tactics in developing an online identity
- Methods of tracking your success
- Ways to recognize red flags and problem sites
- Monetizing your wins
- Starting your own website
Learn more about pennywisethebook.com.